ISSN 2521-6694 (print)
ISSN 2521-6708 (online)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article was previously not published and not submitted for review and publication in another journal (or given an explanation for this in the Notes to Editors).
- File sent articles presented in OpenOffice document format, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- Items have full Internet address (URL) for the links where possible.
- Text typed with one and a half line spacing; used font type size of 12 points; to highlight the use italics rather than underlining (except in URL-addresses); all illustrations, graphics and tables are located at appropriate places in the text, rather than at the end.
- Text meets stylistic and bibliograph requirements described in the Guidelines for Authors, is located on the page "About the Journal".
- If you are submitting an article in a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the document met the requirements Ensuring blind review.